Q: Accidentally filled car with diesel

Accidentally put diesel in gas tank, can I diy fix it by siphoning the diesel, adding a engine Lucas then filling tank with gas. Also before I realized my mistake I drove the car for about 2 hours, I filled the tank with about 15-25% with diesel

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

You should be able to safely remove the diesel by siphoning the diesel out and adding the Lucas treatment with filling the tank up with gasoline and running a tank of regular gas through it. It may be hard to start initially as the diesel can cause some problems with starting in a regular gas engine due to the oil content. If that does not work, you may need to have a professional come to your location to flush the diesel entirely out of the system to get the car running again.

3. Accidentally filled car with diesel