Q: Dual auto climate control

asked by on March 08, 2017

equipped with dual auto climate control. Passenger side works fine, drivers side temp wont adjust. can't adj mode. replaced control board and drivers side actuator motor. still same problem.

You will need to have the blend door actuator removed and the blend door rotated manually to see if it can change the temperature on the drivers side. If it cannot then the blend door is broken inside the heater case and will need to be replaced. If you find the temperature can be adjusted manually then you should install the actuator and recalibrate the a/c heat blend doors following manufacturer specifications.