Q: Shift solenoid B fixed, shift hard in reverse still 2008 Mercury Milan

when i go into reverse if shifts hard i makes two hard shift sounds. also when driving once i get to about 35 it sticks then relases with a jerk. i replaed the shift soleniod b and trans fluid. check engine light is on. what is can it be?

Hello - you still have problems with your transmission, most likely in the valve body. This is a common problem with this model transmission, and requires a rebuild or replacement of the valve body to correct. The problem codes behind the Check Engine light should be of help in determining exactly what the valve body problem is, so reading those codes is Task #1. Most auto parts stores will read the codes for you for free. I would recommend a transmission diagnosis by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Shift solenoid B fixed, shift hard in reverse still 2008 Mercury Milan