Q: I have this code, P0171 I replaced my air filter, MAF sensor and PCV, but the code keeps coming back after erasing it.

asked by on July 11, 2017

P0171 keeps coming back replaced my air filter, MAF sensor, and PCV . I really don't know what else to do. Please help me solve this annoying check engine light.

This code indicates that the fuel system on bank one is weak or that a vacuum leak exists on that side of the engine. Bank one of the engine is running lean which means that either too little fuel or too much air is being introduced into the cylinders. I would recommend having your vehicle looked at with a check engine light inspection to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this service can be completed from your home or office.