Q: Q: Car overheated

The car has overheated and may possibly have a radiator coolant leak. I have had to top it off twice in the last few months. Also, the air conditioner does not work well while the car is not moving and has caused the engine to die more than once.

If your radiator is leaking then that will cause your car to overheat. The coolant system is pressurized so if it can not hold pressure then the coolant will begin to boil in the engine causing it to overheat. It sounds like your air compressor may be beginning to fail if it makes the car stall. I would recommend having a technician come out and inspect the car and pressure test the radiator and replace it as needed. Also, the technician should to inspect the AC system and probably replace the compressor and charge it with refrigerant. If you need assistance, YourMechanic can send a mechanic to diagnose your overheating issue and perform these tasks for you.

3. Q: Car overheated