Q: Egr solenoid

Hi there. Once these parts are replaced you need to do the test procedure with the same plug otherwise the light will remain on. If you did the reset then the circuit will need to be tested. It can also be a clog in the EGR port. I would usually check this when the EGR valve is off. If the ports were clean then testing of the circuit needs to be done as it can be the computer or simply a wiring issue.

If you need assistance with the diagnoses of your Check Engine Light, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect and repair this issue.

3. Egr solenoid