Q: I have a 2015 New Holland 655 TL . Tractor . The fan broke off and I need to replace the pully . How to loosen ac belt ?

I have a 95 hp new holland tractor . The fan split from the pully . No damage to the fan but I need to get the pully off . I loosened the main belt via the alternator . There is another belt coming from the pully to an ac compressor . The compressor has four bolts and no tensioner that I can see. I was wondering how to get the belt off ?

If there is not a belt tensioner, there should be a place where the compressor is mounted that will allow you to loosen the compressor which should reduce the tension on the belt allowing for it to come off.

3. I have a 2015 New Holland 655 TL . Tractor . The fan broke off and I need to replace the pully . How to loosen ac belt ?