Q: Everytime I drive my car is "putting" like it's going to lose power what is switching gear perfectly

Every time I drive my car my car is constantly "putting" like it's going to lose power what is Switching gears perfectly

Hello. There are a lot of things that can cause this. Most of the time it is caused by a worn out timing belt or a clogged catalytic converter. It can also be caused by a failure int he transmission. I usually check the timing belt visually and then check he fuel pressure as well as the exhaust back pressure to see what is causing the failure. In some cases the transmission fluid will need to be drained and inspected to see if it is failing. If you want to have this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the power loss symptoms.

3. Everytime I drive my car is "putting" like it's going to lose power what is switching gear perfectly