Q: It has a rattling sound and once in a while it jerks and i have low oil level?

My cts has a rattling sound that is usually on low rpms but it still gives me tgat rattling sound. Also it jerks once in a while in the city not highway. I have low oil level and i havent changes it in the last 5k miles.

The rattling sound can depend on where the sound is coming from. This can be loose muffler mounts if coming from underneath the car or other loose engine component mounts if coming from under the hood or potentially loose suspension components if coming from underneath the front of the car. The jerking may be related to what is called a mass air flow sensor which is a unit that regulates air flow into the intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this is not working correctly, this can cause the jerking problem you are describing. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the jerking and make repairs.

3. It has a rattling sound and once in a while it jerks and i have low oil level?