Q: Limp mode on audi a4 quattro 2003

My car showing a red brick in the dash in the prnd box I guess limp mode it drive fine sometimes and then it seem to take a minute to catch speed when I pull off

Hi There, A number of things may cause your vehicle to go into limp mode such as engine overheating, low oil pressure and many other things that may potentially cause severe engine damage. The purpose of the limp mode feature is to prevent additional damage from being caused by the issue that is triggering the limp mode. The best way to solve this is to have a qualified mechanic such as one form YourMechanic take a look at the vehicle using a scanning tool which will provide specific codes indicating what may have caused this to happen. This will further help to narrow down the issue.

3. Limp mode on audi a4 quattro 2003