Q: 2004 saab 9-3 linear . glass mirror plate fell off of the passenger side

Need to replace my passenger side mirror. just the glass mirror fell off. the housing is still in place. non heated mirror

To request an exact repair quote please click on "Get a Quote" at YourMechanic’s door mirror replacement service page. If you desire to attempt the repair yourself, and your existing mirror is not re-usable (that is the glass cannot be bonded back into place), you can procure a used mirror via sources such as Car-Part.com. If you elect to have YourMechanic perform the repair, the least cost, most effective option (repair versus replace) will be used once the mechanic examines what you have. Of course, if the glass broke, the whole mirror assembly will have to be replaced and a used assembly is a good option to save on parts costs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2004 saab 9-3 linear . glass mirror plate fell off of the passenger side