Q: Check engine light came on i when to autozone they told me that it was my camshaft sensor after replace will my car drive normally

Check engine light came on i when to autozone they told me that it was my camshaft sensor after replace will my car drive normally again

Hi There, The check engine light indicates that there is likely something wrong with the engine or transmission in your vehicle. It is important to have this diagnosed as soon as possible as it could range from something minor to something more serious. Unfortunately, there are many different reasons for this light to come on and the best way to diagnose is to have the vehicle hooked up to a scanner which will download the engine fault codes indicating more specifically what may be wrong. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Check engine light came on i when to autozone they told me that it was my camshaft sensor after replace will my car drive normally