Q: I have a chevy suburban 2003 with 5.3 vortec engine the problem is that when it's running after 5 minutes it quits. I allready ch

asked by on December 11, 2016

What could it be cam sensor or crank sensor because it starts and then quits after 5 minutes what could it be ???

You may have a cam or crank sensor problem or an electrical issue. You will need to see if the engine has no fuel pressure or spark and test computer to see if there is codes stored to diagnose the no start. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the no start for you.