Q: My 1998 dodge ram 1500 dos not want to go. And once u get to 40 mph it starts jumping..

What would make 1998 dodge ram 1500 not want to go i can get it to 40 mph but it takes forever then it starts jumping.it also sometimes stalls at red lights?

Among common possibilities for loss of power are plugged fuel injectors (remove all from fuel rail and send to a lab such as Mr. Injector - don’t waste your time with so-called "on car cleaning"), throttle body faults (electronic throttle controls, mass airflow sensor, torn air intake hose), worn out spark plugs, faulty fuel pump or restricted fuel system, and large vacuum leaks (including EGR malfunctions, PCV system, leaking intake manifold, leaking EVAP purge valve). A scan tool would be used to look at real time conditions within the engine (particularly fuel trim, etc.) and identify the root cause. If you want these diagnostic tests performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a loss of power inspection/diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My 1998 dodge ram 1500 dos not want to go. And once u get to 40 mph it starts jumping..