Q: Car wont move when in drive or reverse what to do

My 2002 honda civic womt move when in drive or reverse ive looked up everything still domt know what to do help plz

Hello, thank you for writing in. Most commonly, this is caused by low transmission fluid or a failed up. Check the level and condition of the fluid, and if it is low, you may have a leak. You may also want to have the torque converter inspected. Consider the last time you had the transmission serviced (new filter and fluid), and decide if you should start there. This would also give you the opportunity to look at the bottom of the transmission, and check the pan for metal shavings or other signs transmission failure. You may want to seek professional help if the issue is beyond low transmission fluid level. Contact our service department for an inspection.

3. Car wont move when in drive or reverse what to do