Q: How to fix an engine misfire

I have a 2006 Chrysler Sebring my check engine light is on and the car starts jerking during acceleration, there’s a misfire in cylinder one . I’ve already replaced the coil , the spark plugs and wires, and all 4 fuel injectors and the car is still jerking does anyone have any idea why or what else needs to be replaced or anything that could be causing it ?

A misfire on a cylinder after you have replaced the plug, coil and injector can be caused by a cylinder problem like low compression or valve train problem or injector wiring or computer issue. You should have injector connector checked to see if computer is opening the injector and cylinder checked for compression problems.

3. How to fix an engine misfire