Q: Won't start after filling gas tank

My car has been running just fine. But once in awhile when I put gas and go to turn it on it wont start. It turns over but dies right away. I try to pump the gas but it doesn't even seem like I'm pushing the gas pedal even tho I am.

The most common cause of hard or no start after getting fuel is due to a leaking purge valve leaking vapors into the engine when refueling. This will flood out the engine causing problem. Have the purge valve checked for leaks and replace it if it leaks vapor when it should be closed.

3. Won't start after filling gas tank