Q: No start no crank . Battery, alternates, starter, fuses are all good . Used a voltage meter . Engine is not locked up what is it

No start no crank . Battery, alternates, starter, fuses are all good . Used a voltage meter . Engine is not locked up what could it be

If the engine does not crank at all, this is likely an issue related to power supply to the starter. This may be caused by faulty or a bad ground connection or potentially a bad starter relay or starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and provides current to the starter allowing it to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. When this is not working properly, you may hear a clicking sound when attempting to start the vehicle. You may also want to check the starter relay to be sure it has power to it. This may also potentially be a faulty or worn ignition switch not making the proper contact which is what sends a signal to the starter relay. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the car to properly diagnose and repair this.

3. No start no crank . Battery, alternates, starter, fuses are all good . Used a voltage meter . Engine is not locked up what is it