Q: Oil change due, now car is bouncing and shaking

I was due for a oil change and I slipped up on my miles. I made a horrible mistake by putting oil in the car and when I began to pull off. The car began to start bouncing. If I can get it to the mechanic.asap for a oil change will this stop the bouncing &the shaking?

A: Hello. The oil change should not cause the ...

Hello. The oil change should not cause the car to bounce or shake. This may be unrelated to the oil change and may be a sign of a more serious problem and should be looked at by a qualified mechanic at your earliest convenience. A certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to perform a proper oil change and inspect the vibration problem as needed.