Q: Oil change due, now car is bouncing and shaking

I was due for a oil change and I slipped up on my miles. I made a horrible mistake by putting oil in the car and when I began to pull off. The car began to start bouncing. If I can get it to the mechanic.asap for a oil change will this stop the bouncing &the shaking?

Hello. The oil change should not cause the car to bounce or shake. This may be unrelated to the oil change and may be a sign of a more serious problem and should be looked at by a qualified mechanic at your earliest convenience. A certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to perform a proper oil change and inspect the vibration problem as needed.

3. Oil change due, now car is bouncing and shaking