Q: my truck feels like the rearend is going out

when i am driving down the road my back passanger wheel feels like its locking up checked the brake and that seems like its not the problem i was told it might be my rearend or my u joints dont know what it is

Hi There, If the brakes have been confirmed not to be the issue, I would recommend having the axle inspected by a qualified professional. This would likely involve removing the fill plug to the differential to see if the fluid is full and in good condition. This inspection will also include removing the rear brakes in order to pull out the axles from the axle assembly to check their condition. If any of the splines on the axle have been damaged or if any metal shavings have lodged themselves between the splines, this can cause the axle to lock up. If the axle splines have been damaged, I would recommend having the axles replaced and the differential fluid topped off with fresh fluid. Once this has been done, the locking up of the axle should no longer occur.

3. my truck feels like the rearend is going out