Q: Short in turn signals

I have a short in my turn signals. The relay is clicking, but it tested out okay. I believe it is a faulty wire.

A: Hi. If the fuse is blowing, you have a shor...

Hi. If the fuse is blowing, you have a short to ground. If the parking lights flash with the turn signals or the brakes, check all 4 bulbs. There are two filaments in your turn bulbs. When either burns out, it can short to the other causing unusual results. Parking lights coming on with the brakes, bright filament lighting with just the parking lamps, etc. Check the bulb sockets too, they can melt causing a short. If that doesn’t repair it, then each part and related wiring will need to be checked. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect for electrical problems and replace any failing components.