Q: Stalling issue and hissing sounds.

Motor acts like it wanna stall plus i hear a vacu leak that i cant find after i replaced all the plastic type vacuum lines that sits on top of motor "help"

Hi There, It sounds like you definitely have a vacuum leak. High idle speed, stalling and hissing sounds are common signs of a vacuum leak. When a vacuum leak is present in an engine, this causes an excessive imbalance in the air/fuel ratio which creates a loss of power and causes the motor to run at a much higher RPM as a result of the increased oxygen present in the fuel charge being injected into the motor. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vacuum leak as these can be very difficult and time consuming to trace.