Q: Right wheel shaking when driving

The right wheel is shaking when I drive making it impossible to drive the car. Could it be a u-joint?

Being unable to drive your vehicle due to a shaky wheel is not a great experience. Unfortunately there could be a variety of reasons that can cause your right wheel to shake when driving. A failed strut, loose suspension components or even a failing wheel bearing can duplicate the symptoms your Chrysler is experiencing. With limited information, I recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and inspect the suspension system on your Chrysler. They will have the experience needed to identify why your Chrysler’s wheel is shaking. They will also be able to assist in making the necessary repairs so you can get your Chrysler driving smooth again.

3. Right wheel shaking when driving