Q: Car vibrating and making starnge sound when driven faster than 15 MPH.

When I drive over 10-15 MPH my vehicle emits a sound like a baseball card in a bike tire and develops a slight vibration. I also hear a clanking sound, as if something isn't tightened properly.

It sounds as if a piece of plastic trim for your wheel-well area or the underside of your vehicle is rubbing against the tire while it is rotating. I would first walk around your vehicle and take a look inside all the wheel-well areas to ensure that nothing is rubbing. If you do not see an obvious answer, enlist the help of a professional, such as one from YourMechanic to do an inspection of your vehicle to track down the noise.

3. Car vibrating and making starnge sound when driven faster than 15 MPH.