Q: Car beeps and parking lights stay on

I have an electric short or the fuse box might need replacing. At first, the central locking system, windows, and interior lights would not work. I replaced the fuses and everything worked fine, except for the parking lights, which don't turn off, and the car keeps beeping.

A: Hi. From my experience, this sounds like a ...

Hi. From my experience, this sounds like a bad headlight switch which cause the parking lights to stay on. Another issue that can be the cause of your problem is a blown fuse which can lead to having electrical problems. You could also have critters eating the wire covering or the covering is falling off from possible environment issues. I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle for electrical problems to eliminate any doubts you are having.