Q: I have switched the iss and the oss and it still has problems what els can it be?

asked by on November 30, 2016

I have switched the iss and the oss and it still has problems what els can it be?

I need more detail on your problem, but it sounds like you are having transmission concerns. If the input and output shaft speeds are not correct and the transmission control module is throwing codes, you may have an internal transmission problem like a stretched chain or malfunctioning valve body. Consider a visit to your local transmission service facility where they may be able to dig a little deeper on the problem and offer you a more personal diagnosis.