Q: Clutch issues

I had my clutch replaced and now my vehicle will not go into gear while turned on. It won't go in 5th or 6th period and is really hard to even push to the right.

A: You car's transmission has what are cal...

You car's transmission has what are called transmission synchronizers (aka "synchros") which are small fork type components that help to move the transmission in and out of gear. Sometimes these can be worn or occasionally misaligned when the transmission has experienced other problems. I would suggest having an expert power train mechanic from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your failing clutch and make repairs.