Q: Random warning light.... Service RSC now, wrench, and check engine warnings.

P0705 code, and U2023 code. Replaced Trans Range Sensor, no fix. The transmission will go out of gear while driving, at any speed. Had adjustments made by mechanics, no fix. Any help? I've done a few things to try and fix the issue. Clearing codes and resetting PCM doesn't fix it....

Hi, thanks for writing in. The transmission range sensor is related to the P0705 code as you know and have fixed. The U2023 code is related to the ABS (anti-lock braking system). I would suggest replacing the ABS sensor, however the codes may not immediately clear. There should be a wiring connector under the front passenger seat about an inch and a half wide and almost an inch thick. Try disconnecting this and reconnecting it. I have seen this clear the error lights before and it usually does the trick. If this works, you will want to verify by hooking up to a scanner to be sure the codes are gone.

• Random warning light.... Service RSC now, wrench, and check engine warnings.