Q: Hi Peter. What is the cost to replace headlight assembly on 2011 Chrysler Town

I purchased this vehicle in February 2017 and didn't have any problem with the headlight but now with the high humidity the lense is collecting water beads. I can dry it out by using heat gun with brights on but I would like to get this fixed before it gets any worse. Is it possible to reseal the headlight assembly or do I have to replace the whole headlight assembly?

Hi there. It is probably a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics first come to your location and complete an onsite inspection to determine if this can be repaired or if replacement of the headlight assembly is needed. In many cases, minor gaps like you’ve described are caused by a seal that’s damaged, which can often be repaired without replacing the entire assembly. However, without being there to inspect it personally, it’s hard to give you direction either way.

3. Hi Peter. What is the cost to replace headlight assembly on 2011 Chrysler Town