Q: Brake lines underneath car are wet?

Car was at tires plus, they notice the brake lines underneath car were wet with brake fluid, should I have them replaced going back to the gas tank?

Corrosion on brake lines ultimately results in burst failures due to the high pressure on these lines which is measured in many hundreds of pounds per square inch. The decision on how much brake line to replace, and which lines, depends on the extent of the corrosion and can also be affected by where the brake line junctions or unions are located. That is, it can often be easier to replace a longer segment of line that, by design, has fittings in it rather than cut line out and attempt a double flare a new connetion while the line is on the vehicle. Really, the only way to best advise you is to have a mechanic carefully inspect the brake lines and give you an optimal, least cost repair strategy. If you want to pursue that, please request brake line inspection - fluid leaks and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.