Q: Exhaust manifold is leaking what can be done 2005 VW Jetta 2.5 engine

My exhaust manifold is leaking what can I do about it how to fix it and how much it would cost

It sounds like you may have a failing intake manifold gasket that may be causing the leak, which is most common. The intake manifold will need to be removed in order to replace the gasket. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to have this done as this can be a fairly labor intensive job.

3. Exhaust manifold is leaking what can be done 2005 VW Jetta 2.5 engine