Q: No heat

I'm not getting any heat. Not over heating. Fluids are full. All hoses are warm to the touch

A: This may be due to a faulty heater blower m...

This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater core is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this warm coolant to heat the inside of the car with the help of the blower motor that blows the warm air through the vents inside the car.

The blower motor is a unit inside your vent system that blows warm air from the heater core to the vents when the heater is on or cool air from the air conditioning system when the A/C is on. There is a blower motor relay that supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. There is also a blower motor resistor that controls the various speeds and functions of the blower motor once it is turned on. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your heating system.