Q: Car was running fine but won't crank now

I took my car to shop to get top passenger motor mount put on I went back to get car and it wouldn't start the gut so called checked a few things and said it the fuEl pump bUT I was later told that it's probably he hit something and messed with the relay or sensor what could be my problem it was running great

A: It is a little suspicious the vehicle would...

It is a little suspicious the vehicle wouldn’t start after the service. There aren’t many sensors in the location of the top passenger motor mount, but the camshaft position sensor. If this sensor is damaged, the vehicle may not start. If you are concerned, you can try taking it back to the shop to have it checked. If you would like an independent expert to take a look at the vehicle, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the completed work and diagnose the starting problem to let you know what’s going on.