Q: How do I delete the call history from my hands-free system?

asked by on December 14, 2015

How do I delete the call history from my hands-free system?

Your hands-free system tracks calls made and received while the system is active. You can use this information for a number of things, including calling a number back. However, you may find that you eventually want to delete one or all call histories. Here’s how to do it:

• Outgoing Call History: Use the tuner knob to choose delete call history from the phone menu. Then choose outgoing calls. To delete all of the calls, press the leftmost preset button and then yes. To delete just one number, choose the number and press the button on the tuner knob, followed by yes.

• Incoming Call History: Use the tuner knob to choose delete call history and then choose incoming calls. To delete them all, press all and then yes. To delete just one number, choose the number, press the tuner knob button and then yes.

• Missed Calls: Choose delete call history from the phone menu and then choose missed calls. To delete all missed calls, press all and then yes. To delete just one number, choose the number, press the tuner knob button and then yes.

• All Histories: If you want to delete all of your call histories at one time, choose call history, and then all calls. Press all and then yes. To delete just one number from all histories, choose the number, press the tuner knob button and then yes.