Q: How to set a radio code

I have a Renault Clio 2002 I have recently had a new battery. However it has reset my radio and asked for a code. I have tried to set the code. However when I put the code in and hold the number 6 button. It just resets again and asks for the code?

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are not able to answer your question due to the fact that this is a vehicle we don’t service here in the United States. I would recommend contacting your local dealership or Renault specialist to receive the information you are seeking.