Q: How do you use the interior lights?

How do you use the interior lights?

Your car is equipped with a number of different interior lights. They’re designed to provide better illumination for getting into or out of the car in low-light situations. You can control when some of them come on, as well. Here’s how:

1. Locate the dome light and the switch beside it.

2. Move the switch to on to turn on the lights (they will not turn off until you move the switch).

3. Move the switch to “door” to have them come on when you open the door and then turn off automatically.

4. Move the switch to off if you don’t want the lights to come on at all.

Tip

This switch only controls the dome lights.

3. How do you use the interior lights?