Q: Having squeaks when driving over bumps and pot holes

I live in the country and drive over a lot of poorly paved roads. My truck squeaks and makes loud banging noises when I hit really really bad bumps.

There are a lot of different suspension components that can make the noise you are hearing and here is some of them to check: front and rear sway bar bushings and link arms. Shocks and shock bushings, front track bar bushings, upper and lower control arm bushings, and ball joints. All or most of these items should be inspected for worn out parts and repaired as needed. Do not forget to inspect the 4-wheel drive (4WD) pivot bushings also. I recommend having a mechanic inspect the suspension to see where the problem is occurring and what repairs may be necessary.

3. Having squeaks when driving over bumps and pot holes