Q: Will a 2001 dodge diesel motor change out with a 2005 computer and all the components?

Want to put a 2001 motor in a 2005 Will everything work with computer

Changing the engine will determine what type of engine you have. If you have a CPP 24 valve Cummins engine, then the engine will swap just fine as they fit the 1998 to 2005 models. However, if your vehicle requires the CPP 5.9 Liter Cummins engine, then you will not be able to use the CPP 24 valve Cummins engine unless you swap everything over. The CPP 5.9 Liter Cummins engine is used from 2003 to 2007.

3. Will a 2001 dodge diesel motor change out with a 2005 computer and all the components?