Q: If I provide the Window regulator with motor how much do you charge for labor?

If I provide the Window regulator with motor how much do you charge for labor for installing the window regulator?

Hi Rajender,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for the window regulator for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor.

Please give us a call at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST. You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. If I provide the Window regulator with motor how much do you charge for labor?