Q: While driving the car won't go faster than 35 mph

While driving today, the car would not drive faster than 35 mph

A: Hi there. In many cases, the symptom you&#3...

Hi there. In many cases, the symptom you're describing is caused by the vehicle going into what's known as "limp mode". This situation occurs when the on board computer detects a possibility of damaging other components if you continue to drive it in the current state. Most of the time this is triggered due to a problem within the transmission. Either minor like low or leaking transmission fluid, a loose or malfunctioning sensor or a major component problem. To resolve this issue, you'll need to get in touch with a local professional to download any error codes stored in the ECM to diagnose the acceleration problem and fix your Hyundai.