Q: Smoking and smell of antifreeze

My truck the other night just started pouring smoke out the exhaust and a real bad Oder of antifreeze what could cause that radiator is full

A: If you engine just started to pour white sm...

If you engine just started to pour white smoke out the exhaust then most likely you just blew your head gasket. It could be from overheating or corrosion inside engine caused the head to leak coolant into the cylinders and out the exhaust. You will need to have the cylinder head removed and sent out for repair at a machine shop to check for flatness and cracks. If you would like to have an official diagnosis for this, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the smoke problem and determine what should be done.