Q: I have a 2003 Lexus Rx300 oxygen sensor bank 2 sensor 1 is the upstream or downstream?

I have a 2003 Lexus Rx300 oxygen sensor bank 2 sensor 1 is the upstream or downstream?

Hi Theresa. Thanks for contacting us today. On a V-6 engine, there will be two sensor locations - Sensor one will be the upstream O2 sensor - or located near the exhaust manifold. Sensor two will be located downstream - or after the catalytic converter.

3. I have a 2003 Lexus Rx300 oxygen sensor bank 2 sensor 1 is the upstream or downstream?