Q: My 2004 Nissan pathfinder stalls when I stop at a stop sign or red light or just to turn it feels as if it barely wants to go wha

issue is stalling when I come to a stop my car makes a weird noise and feels as if it don't want it move need help asap

A: There are several problems which could caus...

There are several problems which could cause this behavior. First thing - if the Check Engine Light is illuminated, get the problem codes which are set, causing the Check Engine condition.

Problems which might cause stalling without setting Check Engine include a dirty or malfunctioning idle air control valve, throttle body, or leaking air intake hoses.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having your stalling problem inspected by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. YourMechanic can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location for this repair.