Q: Fuel tank pressure sensor is bad. How do I check it?

My 2005 mustang v6 check engine light on code said I had a bad fuel tank pressure sensor Is there any way to check if it is working or not

Test the fuel rail pressure sensor, using a digital volt ohmmeter, as the engine is running. The meter should have a reading of 5-volts. If there is a 5 volt reading, then check the ground wire for a low resistance. If there is a low resistance, then check the fuel pressure sensor and see if there is a resistance. If there is no resistance or the resistance is very high, then the fuel pressure sensor is not working. If you need further assistance with your fuel pressure sensor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Fuel tank pressure sensor is bad. How do I check it?