Q: Do I need to replace the whole rack and Pinnon if I found the leak

I want to know if I have to replace the whole rack in pinnon if I found where the leak was .

If you found the leak and the rack and pinion is leaking then you will need to replace it due to most repairs require specialized tools and training to rebuild or repair steering rack and pinions. If it pressure hose going to the rack then it can be replaced without replacing entire assembly.

3. Do I need to replace the whole rack and Pinnon if I found the leak