Q: No crank, No start, Lights bright, No interior accessories.

asked by on February 14, 2017

I just bought this 79 delta 88 and when I turn the key there is nothing. No start, no clicking. I have a new battery in it. Also, the headlights work nice and bright but the power windows, door locks and windshield wiper does not work. I just replaced the starter switch and it didnt make any difference. Will a neutral safety switch cause the power windows and wipers to not get power?

The problem sounds like you have a problem with the ignition switch since everything that only works with switch on does not have power. Check the ignition switch and connector and replace the switch and connector if needed after inspected. The neutral switch will not have anything to do with accessory not working and only starter not getting power to relay from ignition switch.