Q: I have 2008 honda civic even i turn off the car fans still run and dead my battery can you help me with this.

My car fan run all the time even i turn off the car and my battery dies.

you will need to have the computer scanned to see if the cooling fan relay can be turned on and off with the computer using the factory scanner or by replacing the fan relays in the fuse box. It is unlikely that both fan relays are stuck at the same time keeping both fans on. If only one fan is running then try to remove the fan relays to stop the motor fan from running. Replace the relays for the fans and retest system if you do not have access to proper scanner tester.

• I have 2008 honda civic even i turn off the car fans still run and dead my battery can you help me with this.