Q: The truck has problems shifting

I don't know if its bad if the master cylinder has messed up, and how much is it to replace it
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Ford F-100. Depending on the engine you have and if you have a manual transmission then you may have broken motor and transmission mounts that will cause the clutch linkage and shifter to not work correct since it gets out of alignment.

If you need assistance with this repair, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to diagnose your shifting issue firsthand for an accurate repair.