Q: do i have to replace or have my yaw sensor replaced, can i just not have it work

asked by on October 23, 2016

DO I HAVE TO REPLACE MY YAW SENSOR, OR CAN I JUST LET IT NOT FUNCTION

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If the YAW sensor is not working then the ABS cannot correct steering stability system and may cause you to loose control in a quick maneuver. The YAW sensor detects side to side movement of the vehicle when you swerve fast to help the vehicle stay in control. This system was designed to help keep the vehicle from rolling over. I would not recommend driving the vehicle without getting the system fixed.