Q: Fans aren't spinning

Well my o2 sensor is unplugged and now my fans aren't spinning not sure if that's the reason why it's not spinning also just replaced my radiator

A: If the fans were working before the radiato...

If the fans were working before the radiator replacement, it’s possible a temperature sensor and/or wire were left disconnected or damaged. The O2 sensor should not be unplugged but may not be the cause of the fans not working. I’d suggest having the vehicle looked at by a certified technician, to diagnose the fault with the fan and help fix it accordingly. Good luck.